A bold ambition to industrialize drug discovery requires a strong culture, one that was intentionally designed to inspire its people to do industry-leading work.
Recursion is headquartered in Downtown Salt Lake City, the cultural hub of Utah and home to year-round outdoor recreation, a thriving arts and entertainment scene, and much, much more. With access to five national parks and multiple, world-class ski resorts, a low cost of living relative to the coasts, and a friendly community feel, people love living here, and stay here. Some other fun facts about our HQ and Salt Lake City:
- The median home price here is around $400,000.
- Salt Lake City International Airport is less than 15 minutes from Recursion HQ and serves as one of Delta's largest hubs with multiple daily nonstop flights to every major US city, Europe and beyond.
- Salt Lake City is one of the fastest growing startup cities and with that, boasts a strong tech company cluster.
- Salt Lake City is one of the “Gayest” cities in the U.S. — #7 to be exact. In 2020, the Census Bureau ranked Utah #3 in the nation for its proportion of same-sex couples who want to marry. We have a vibrant LGBTQ+ community that is supported by one of the largest Pride parades in the country.
- Speaking of dining out, contrary to popular misconceptions about Utah, you CAN drink here if that's your thing. We have dozens of distilleries, microbreweries and a cocktail bar scene that rivals bigger cities. Food & Wine magazine agrees.
- Our centrally-located HQ at The Gateway is surrounded by shops, dining and entertainment. We are proud to be recognized as a bronze-level Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists and also offer our people a transit pass with a stop conveniently located in front of our entrance.
Are you a high performer who is mission-driven, collaborative, and motivated by new ideas and approaches? Do you like solving hard problems? Do you want to radically improve people’s lives? Recursion might be the perfect place for you.
Connect with us: